- Qualification:CA (Compulsory)
- Experience: 15 – 20yrs. min. exp.( Gulf Experience is a MUST)
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
- Producing long-term business plans.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Managing budgets.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
- Supervising staff.
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
|Job Category||Civil Construction|