- Minimum 5 years’ experience in concrete block factory. Producing heavy duty paving blocks, decorative blocks, Solid Block, Hollow block and Kerb Stones.
Should have knowledge of Quality Management System.Knowledge on BS, ASTM standards0
- Knowledge of all raw material testing and requirements.
- Able to prepare mix design of related products.
- Optimization of mix achieve economic view considering highest quality to be maintained.
- Should have deep knowledge of using all cemetitiaous material viz OPC GGBS Silica & Fly Ash.
- Aware all testing method of products.
- Ensuring that the concrete products produced shall achieve best quality and reliability levels and meet customer specifications with cost effective.
- Ensuring compliance of concrete products with BS /ASTM standards as well as compliance with government procedures, rules and regulations and/or international standards if applicable.
- Ensuring certification body requirements including manuals, procedures, applications, forms, logs, data are fully update & available for audits.
- Aware to prepare prequalification documents.
- Ensure implementation of QA/QC plan and related inspection activities as well as reported in standard format Communicating the Group quality policy and values, training, motivating and sensitizing quality staff to the critical nature of the job.
- Review Daily Inspection Report and issuance of observation or NCR (Nonconformity Report) according to concerned department.
- Development & submitting technical reports related to the plant.
- Ensuring requirements of quality system are implemented, maintained and they are always available and followed by the quality staff and by the concerned employees.
- Submitting the quality reports on timely basis
- Qualification:Civil Engineer BE / B Tech C
- Experience: 6-8 Years in Related filed
|Job Category||Civil Construction|