- Minimum 6 years’ experience in related field of crusher production unit, drilling and blasting.
- Knowledge of produced raw material testing and requirements.
- Should have deep knowledge of crusher machine and sequence of production.
- Should have knowledge of mining viz Drilling Blasting.
- Candidate preferred who has Blasting license.
- Ensuring certification body requirements including manuals, procedures, applications, forms, logs, data are fully update & available for audits.
- Review Daily Inspection Report and issuance of observation
- Development & submitting technical reports related to the plant.
- Ensuring requirements of quality system are implemented, maintained and they are always available.
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of plant workers and maximize output.
- Actively Record and follow up information such as personnel, production outputs, and operational data on specified forms and reports to maximize daily output from each area and machine.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in production activities, using hand tools and equipment.
- Issue warnings to those stations staff and machine operators for any loss of production time and quantity
- Qualification:Mining Engineer
- Experience: 6-10 Years in Related field
|Job Category||Civil Construction|